Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Waukesha Floral Blog Post: The Language of Flowers


About a month ago, I was very fortunate to take a class at Art's Camera Plus in Waukesha, Wisconsin all about macro photography, specifically with flowers.  We "students" then went to Waukesha Floral & Greenhouse to get more practice, and then we were able to submit up to 5 photographs for possible use by the shop.

Well, the shop chose 4 of my photos to use and, in return, I received a $5.00 gift card.  Today, I was on Facebook, and since I follow Waukesha Floral, saw that they used one of my photos (the one above) on their blog to publicize Vanessa Diffenbaugh's novel "The Language of Flowers".  To say I was flattered would be an understatement, and I am very grateful to Waukesha Floral for how supportive they are to local photographers.

To see the blog post, please click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment